Saturday, February 28, 2015

2015

Wow, it's hard to believe that February is almost done! One thing I have noticed so far in my life is that time goes by so fast! I know it's been a while since I last updated my blog, so let me fill you in on some things that have happened-

  • Daniel kid # 7 is on its way, and due around September 20th 
  • We were back in the States for Christmas and got to travel and see people from all over the US! We were in 14 states in 3 1/2 weeks!! 
  • Saw the Corvette Museum, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, City Museum (Missouri), Children's Museum (North Carolina) just to name a few :) 
  • Got to visit my old school.
  • I got my Driver's Permit :) :)
  • I got to fly a plane :) :) (I'm interested in being a pilot, and got to go on a Discovery flight) 
  • Ali finished 3rd grade this week!
  • Already hosted a few work teams
  • Got a German Shepard puppy to replace our guard dog who died 
  • Met a new missionary family who is new to the island
  • Soon will be saying Goodbye to a missionary family that is going back to America
  • Tomorrow will be my parents' anniversary
 As you can see we are busy! Our next work team will be coming in a week, so we will get even busier then. (Busy in a good way though :)
 Please be in prayer for our church here, We are currently renting a couple of rooms where we have our services, but  are looking to buy a building. Please pray that it can happen soon and without any problems; our church is growing and it's time to move!

 Right now as I type this, Erin and Pickle are playing the game of Life. I think it illustrates real life in a way. It seems to take a while to play, but step back and look at it, and its really short. In real life it might seem that we have lots of time to do things, but in reality, life is short. Don't waste your life. There are many paths to take (just like in the game), and we all eventually die. Then what? We have an eternity to either live with God, or without him. The crazy thing is it seem so easy, and it is. Jesus came and died for our sins. It's simple, yet huge! The choices we make (or don't make) will effect our lives forever. Jesus loves us and wants us to spend an eternity in Heaven with him!



 "Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, becaus you know that your labor is not in vain."  1 Corinthians 15: 58

No comments:

Post a Comment