Saturday, February 28, 2015

1/3 of 2014

Wow I cant believe we are already 1/3 of the way through 2014!! Sounds Crazy!!!!! Its been busy here! We have had      teams come and go and a total of      people in and outta here! I hav worked with some, and had a blast! One exciting project that is being worked on is a road from the front gate all the way down to the dorms! Its been hard work, because we have had to mix alllllllllll the concrete and wheelbarrow it! Dont get me wrong, its pretty fun!
 Im proud to say I have made some new friends (that do keep in touch) which for an MK can be hard...
I also have found a new band that I really enjoy listening to-Anthem Lights. I love the music and lyrics. One of my fav lines is "....it's noting for You, it's too much for me, it's over my head, it's under Your feet!" This is from their song Lifeline, and it talks about how we cant make it on our own and we need to give up and let God take control.











No comments:

Post a Comment